Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A genealogy quest

I'm off for a four day genealogy conference in Burbank hosted by the Southern California Genealogy Society.  I've signed up for workshops on elusive immigrants in Europe, finding Irish ancestors, technology tools to assist in research, genealogy  blogging, tracking German ancestors, library research, on-line research, overcoming brick walls, and more.  The conference includes a trip to the LDS research library in Los Angeles.

I'm hoping this four day experience with professional genealogists will help me move past some of the conflicting data, and find missing data on a number of lines in my tree and my husband's.

In the meantime, my researcher is still working on the Eterovich records in Croatia.

I should have much more to report soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment